Seriously? OMG! WTF? » First Dog Major Biden is out of the dog house!
header image
[ # ] First Dog Major Biden is out of the dog house!
March 17th, 2021 under Politics

A few weeks ago, there were reports that First Dog Major Biden was sent home because he allegedly bit a Secret Service Agent. This morning, his dad, President Joe Biden, clarified what happened on Good Morning America.

“Major did not bite anyone and penetrate the skin,” he said. “You turn the corner, and there are two people you don’t know at all, and he moves to protect.”

That is what a good dog is going to do. That is something that Biden desperately needs since the past administration put a target on his back.

POTUS also explained why the “sweet dog” was sent back to Baltimore. Since First Lady Jill Biden was going to be away for four days, and he was going to be away for two, they thought it was best that the pups went back to Baltimore while the furents were away.

While he was home, the 3-year-old German Shepard had some lessons in White House etiquette from a trainer. This way, he will know who is good and who is a Trump supporter. I joke, I think.

Anyways, Major and his brother Champ are back with their parents at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Something 85% of the people, who live and work there, are happy about. The other 15% are Trump supporters.

Seriously, I am so happy the dogs are back at home in DC, where they belong with their mommy and daddy.


website stats Google Analytics Alternative
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter