Seriously? OMG! WTF? » Death by roaches
header image
[ # ] Death by roaches
October 9th, 2012 under TV News

A man entered a roach eating contest in Deerfield Beach, Fl on Friday night and after he won the prize he went outside threw up and died according to WSVN. Edward Archbold, 32, ate dozens of roaches and worms to win a python, and for some unknown reason he passed away right after the contest. An autopsy is being performed to determine cause of death because eating cockroaches is not supposed to be deadly unless you are allergic to shell fish.
When I read this story all I could think is that the deaths like the one in Creepshow could be a reality. When I was younger (and even now) I could watch any horror movie, but you throw some bugs in it and I had my hand over my eyes and suffered from nightmares for weeks. So now that I know it is possible to die from a stomach full of the indestructible bug, I won’t be sleeping for very long time. Especially since I lived in Miami and I remember how big those suckers could be. I am so never going to get a good night’s sleep again because I will just picture myself being taken over by them and having them come out of my mouth like they did in the scene below.



E-Mail: Seriously? OMG! WTF?
Enter your Email

Blogs I Read
Recent Posts
website stats Google Analytics Alternative
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter