Can you believe that NBC banned this ad that PETA
wanted to air during the Super Bowl on Sunday?
Here is a list of what NBC found wrong with the commercial…
* licking pumpkin
* touching her breast with her hand while eating broccoli
* pumpkin from behind between legs
* rubbing pelvic region with pumpkin
* screwing herself with broccoli (fuzzy)
* asparagus on her lap appearing as if it is ready to be inserted into vagina
* licking eggplant
* rubbing asparagus on breast
Imagine what would’ve happened if there was a Zucchini in there! Seriously NBC’s reason for turning down the ad, is as sad their ratings.
I hope PETA does another ad, but this time with guys!!!